Monday, March 5, 2007

Blogton encouages Christians

After a hard day's work, I was about to go to sleep and I was like, "Screw it, let me check out Frank's blog right quick".

The first blog I read was "Richard Dawkins - the cry baby". As I was scrolling down to post a comment, I noticed that Frank had another blog I've never read before.

Check it out, Christians.
"I encouage Christians to take the Blasphemy Challenge"

Notice how Frank Blogton spells encourage.

What a way to start off the blog!

That's right! You heard it from me: Frank Walton. I would like you guys to take the blasphemy challenge. Best of all you get a free copy of The God Who Wasn't There DVD.


The DVD is optional. But don't let anybody tell you that. We never mention that it's optional in the blasphemy challenge site. Not even oversea atheists know that they can't get the DVD because we don't deliver overseas. It's a great way of weaseling gullible atheists to take the challenge for nothing in return! Ha! What a bunch of tools.

But the whole point of the Blasphemy Challenge is for atheists to come out of the closet and piss Christians off. That's all. Forget about being mature, logical, and nice. What's that? We're in your face. And we only do it to piss you fundies off!

Yeah, we said that we will keep doing this Blasphemy Challenge until the end of Christianity, but again...we said that to piss Christians off, too. Who do you think we're kidding? Do you think we can actually end Christianity? Hahahahah!

It's a hilarious documentary that actually thinks it's telling the truth. Personally, I had a good laugh after watching it.


Wait a minute. How did you get a copy? Oh, I guess you can rent it at a DVD rental house. Naaah! I don't think that's possible.

Here's the thing though, when you say "I deny the Holy Spirit" you don't have to mean it - you could say it demonstrably.


*Shrugs*

I'm starting to wonder why you really wrote this blog. Yeah, Okay, it's so Christians can get a DVD. Whatever....

But since you don't think that blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin, all I can tell you is this...

Mr. Blogton, you would be shocked to know that a Christian member at FreeThinkingTeens would agree with you.

LOL!

Stupid Blogton.

I'm going to sleep now. Bye! :)

[source]

No comments: