Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Frank isn't a Christian

Is Frank Walton really a Christian? I doubt it. Yeah, sure, Christians sin all the time. But if a Christian like Frank sins, well, that automatically means he's not a Christian.

In fact, Frank was too busy debating last Sunday! And you know he broke one of the Ten Commandments: Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. The great wacko, Jesus, actually performed a miracle on the Sabbath, and the Pharisees said that counted as work and said he was breaking the Sabbath. But Jesus said they were interpreting the Sabbath incorrectly. Pfft! What does Jesus know. All he is is the son of God. Big deal.


As some of you know, Frank claims to have sent Knight "countless" emails. Here's what the liar said,


===========================

From: Frank Walton
To: Knight
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:23:10

Subject: Thanks for banning me.

Now, if you would kindly remove our debate from your forum that would be helpful (don't worry, I have mine and Axiom-Tech's openings and rebuttals) I really don't care to associate myself with people like you. By the way, you're lying. I sent you about 3 emails about the infraction not 1 (I can forward you those emails if you want).

Here's my first email ( Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:05:41):

I guess we won't be posting our openings at the same time. Axiom-Tech insisted he post his opening first. That's fine by me. He already posted it by the way. And I think you should give it a look, because Axiom-Tech has just went over the word limit (and that's not counting his references; I don't count references)! Please, let him know about this. Thanks.

Frank Walton

Here's my second email (Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:58:07):

Hi Knight,

Not sure if you got my last emails but if you look at Axiom-Tech's opening, it's over 1500 words long. And that's not counting the references. He has posted 1625 words! I hope I don't sound like a tattle tell but I was afraid something like this might happen. Though I treasure my relationship with Axiom-Tech I don't trust the guy. That's why I needed you guys to moderate the debate.

Thanks,

Frank

Here's my third email (Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:11:26):

Knight,

Please, be up front with me. Are you or aren't you going to warn Axiom-Tech about breaking the rule? If not then I may not continue the debate, because the rules are obviously not being reinforced and the forums don't seem to be moderated properly. God only knows Axiom-Tech's first rebuttal will be over 1,000 words long and nothing will be done about it! Forgive my impatience but according to theologyonline.com you were in the forums today and I just don't see how you couldn't return my emails.

Frank


And finally, my last email (Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:38:07):

I took the matter into my own hands:

www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1395475&postcount=5

I shouldn't be the one posting that, you know.

Frank

Also, I also sent an email to Turbo and Polly!

You don't have to lie to your readers about me, Knightypoo. And of course you won't allow people to read my side of the story. Indeed, you are a coward. Figures.

Always,

Frank

===========================


So, why didn't Knight respond?

Because:



Why didn't I respond to your email yesterday? Because it was Sunday and I was at
church.


Source.


Frank, dude, keep it holy. And we at the Rational Response Squad know what holy is. I mean, we're so holy we tell people to blaspheme the Holy Spirit. You're such an idiot, Franky.

[source]

No comments: