Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Does Frank think Bruce Lee sucks?

The following screen shot is from Frank's 'I've been tagged' blog.



Now, I'm not trying to say that Frank thinks Bruce Lee sucked as a fighter...but as an atheist!

That's right, Bruce Lee was an atheist.

I'm pretty sure that Frank likes watching Bruce Lee's movies and everything. But does he care that Bruce was an atheist?

Just check out Frank's blog headline.

(If you’re an atheist and you’re reading this, don’t take yourself too seriously, okay? We love ya, but we hate your philosophical views.)
Wait a minute, that means he loved Bruce Lee! So, I guess he didn't think he sucked. Well, he thinks his philosophy sucked.

Anyway, I'm a real big fan of Bruce Lee and I wish he was still alive, too. I don't follow his Eastern Philosophy though. That sucks. Hmm, I guess that means I think Bruce Lee sucks! Oh, no!

[source]

No comments: