Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WBC to Preach at Funerals of Virginia Tech Dead!

I've had enough of them!

Link.

Who are these stupid right-wing Christian preachers to preach hope after a so-called tragedy? That's the most sickening thing I ever read or heard! We should be preaching despair and no-hope to these so-called victims. All that Cho guy did was kill a bunch of evolved monkeys. That's it! It's like what my main man Dicky Dawkins wrote:

In a universe of blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference. As that unhappy poet A.E. Housman put it: `For Nature, heartless, witless Nature Will neither care nor know.' DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA just is. And we dance to its music." (Dawkins R., "River out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life," Phoenix: London, 1996, p.155. Emphasis in original)

That's right, we ought to dance to some Mr. GAWN (a fellow brother in the Rational Response Squad crew) music when a so-called massacre happens. The best part was when Mr. Gawn said,

Fuckin' Christians, if I can't convert 'em I'll burn 'em. Learn 'em a lesson with my Smith and Wesson straight in they sternum.

From the song I would say God

Cho must have liked that. Even Harris and Klebold at Columbine could have appreciated that. Stupid Christians! Ha! I laugh at your hope! We atheists have no hope. You know what? I hope you Christians have no hope!


[source]

No comments: